- Generate sales by developing new accounts as well as provide customer support for existing accounts.
- Proof, develop and review engineering drawings for customers’ new products focusing on total customer satisfaction and sense of urgency.
- Provide quality inspection feedback on samples received.
Health, Dental, Life insurance, and paid time off after 3 months probation
401k plan with company match after 1 year of employment
Qualified Candidates MUST have:
- International business knowledge and/or experience
- Technical (engineering) knowledge and/or experience
- Hard-working, open-minded team player
- Understanding of materials (ie. casting)
- Accomplished sales skills. Ability to recognize opportunities, build long-term relationships and have a hunter mentality to find and close new OEM business
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with clients and vendors.
- Organized, detail-oriented problem solver who thrives in an unstructured environment
- Bi-lingual Mandarin-Chinese is a plu
Copyright © 2018 Plumbline Staffing Solutions. | p: 630-514-5577 e: firstname.lastname@example.org