Plumbline Staffing is looking for a Scheduler for our client in the Glendale Heights area.
This position will schedule and manage IL incoming orders and inventory allocation. Manage assembly and shipping schedules in order to meet customer’s expectations.
- Review and schedule orders in holding queues
- Serve as the voice of our customer and work with the materials planner to help ensure supply meets demand.
- Review order backlog and work with the materials planner to address inventory shortages.
- Assist in managing Stock Delivery Request database
- Assist in managing Expedite / Cancellation database
- Work with the assembly supervisor on high priority shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a warehouse / manufacturing environment; scheduling experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of warehousing operations and supply chain management
- Must be multi-task oriented and flexible to assist in a variety of tasks.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Copyright © 2018 Plumbline Staffing Solutions. | p: 630-514-5577 e: email@example.com