Employee Benefits - Implementation Analyst
Join a company that is passionate about building and maintaining employee benefits platforms for our clients a national clientele. The Implementation Analyst is an integral part of the team, ultimately ensuring the administration platform is built and maintained to ensure optimal client satisfaction and ease of use.
- Learn benefit administration systems and act as a technical subject matter expert
- Understand, process, import and manipulate large data sets
- Interpret benefit plan information obtained from account managers
- Configure clients administration site
- Train clients on benefit administration software
- Provide ongoing support for active client sites via email, phone, and in person
- Choose appropriate tools available (webinars, knowledge base articles, etc.)
- Empower end users to support themselves using available resources
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- Replicate and document for further escalation if necessary
- Identify opportunities to improve the software, workflow and implementation processes
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Provide timely and accurate responses to incoming client and advisor inquiries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer literate, including expert end-user knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with file transfer, encryption, and compression software; FTP, PGP, Zip
- Troubleshooting skills for supporting web-based applications and Web browsers
- Ability to manage Windows applications and operating systems
- Must demonstrate a strong desire to learn, master and teach
- Must work well with deadlines and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Readily grasp concepts and interpret information accurately
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of health and welfare benefits and technology experience
- Systems analysis, software implementation, software development,
- Experience supporting a demanding client base; preferably in an Account Management
- Reliable transportation required for travel within the Chicagoland metropolitan area.
- Experienced with Employee Navigator, Bswift, or Jellyvision's Alex Decision support tool.
Copyright © 2018 Plumbline Staffing Solutions. | p: 630-514-5577 e: email@example.com